Experienced Licensed Real Estate Title Agent OR Experienced Escrow Agent
Come grow with us! Seeking a licensed title agent or experienced title escrow agent to step into a fulfilling role for a local real estate title insurance company.
If you are an Experienced Escrow Agent – let’s talk! Let us help you move into the elite, highly sought-after group of licensed title agents who earn the big bucks! If you are a Licensed Title Agent, let’s talk! What are you missing in your career – and let us help you feel the excitement and the satisfaction again as you become a key player in one of the most important financial decisions home buyers and sellers make. Your focus will be on the transaction as a whole – from start to finish – rather than just a small piece of the transaction.
We are a small but mighty local and diverse company with an already established book of business, currently averaging 10-20 closings per month with a mission of maintaining quality work, and developing close relationships using communication rather than mass production and quotas.
- Management qualifications to oversee small staff of title agents/escrow officers
- Reads, examines and prepares title insurance commitments/policies and lien search reports
- Research public records and other online databases to assist in the title examination process
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures of the real estate title industry
- Years of related industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) or higher
- Title Agent License, State of Ohio preferred, but willing to help those with title experience become licensed to secure their future
- Computer skills for basic and specialized industry specific software applications
Job Details: Full-time, however will consider a request for part-time for the perfect candidate
- In-office or working remotely being a definite possibility – share what you would like – let’s talk!
- Salary at or above the industry standard for our state/geographical location – to be determined by applicant qualifications as well as determination of full time vs part time status
- Ownership share in the company after short probationary timeframe (to be determined based on years experience)
- Additional benefits as negotiated
If you have the above qualifications, we want to hear from you! Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org today for immediate consideration! *Must be licensed in OH and live locally!